Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And we're off!!!!!

Okay all you writers, dreamers, and wannabees- It's officially day UNO of National Novel Writers Month- aka- NanoWriMo! Yay!

And... here it is verging on sunset where I am and I have yet to write word ONE. Of course I have about ten different scenarios running around in my big old noggin too. Should I go mystery? Or maybe young adult? Or what about a romance? There was even an idea that walked a little on the naughty side (wink wink). What to do, what to do!

Well, if it's like Nano's past... I will
A) panic and pour a glass of wine
B) panic a little more
C) have another glass of wine, panic a little more...
D) decide to finish the bottle and then writing, as by now I've decided I've nothing to lose and to just get on with it!

So, good luck to thee, yon authors- I have full faith that we will all panic a little, keep the wine and chocolate industry in the black, and most importantly- finish our 50k.

I will post next week what my word count is- any for any of you out there who'd like to be a NaNo buddy- you can find me as Kat37.

No comments:

Post a Comment